The SeaX Fellowship Program
Hands-on VC experience for undergrad, master, and MBA students
What is the SeaX Fellowship Program?
The SeaX Fellowship Program is designed with a goal to provide you with deep, hands-on learning experiences in the exciting world of venture capital. It’s a unique opportunity to work closely with industry professionals and successful entrepreneurs around the world.
How Does It Works?
Our program is structured to foster collaborative learning
- As a baseline, this includes monthly meetings with the entire cohort of fellows and the SeaX investment team.
- Each participant in the program will choose a specific geography or sector to focus on, understand its landscape, and source potential investment opportunities.
- Throughout the program’s duration, you will engage in sourcing potential investment opportunities and develop persuasive pitches, with the ultimate aim of facilitating real investment transactions.
- Fellows will be involved in the deal process alongside our investment team, gaining invaluable insights into venture capital dynamics.
Who Should Apply?
We invite applications from ambitious and forward-thinking individuals, with a keen interest in technology, startups, and entrepreneurship.
This program is particularly beneficial for undergraduate, master’s, and MBA students who are eager to simultaneously delve into the world of venture capital while progressing in their academic journey.
See the profile of the past cohorts
What Will You Gain from the Program?
We are dedicated to providing you with practical exposure to deal sourcing, due diligence, and investment analysis, enabling you to make informed and strategic investment decisions. This includes:
Participation in the end-to-end investment process from origination, due diligence, negotiation, and execution of deals sourced by you
First-hand experience and interaction with prospective founders
Exposure to executives of Fortune 500 companies in Southeast Asia as part of the due diligence process
Perks to join future conference and summits hosted by SeaX Ventures
- Applications for the current cohort are now closed. The next cohort will open for applications in July 2024. Please feel free to express your interest here
- Remote / Hybrid / Onsite
- September to June